Sailing Charters Bay of Islands
New Year Eve Charter 2015/2016
3 days / 2 nights
Price on application
A dream come true a southern Hemisphere New years Eve cruise with a small group of people 6 max.
This designed tailored charter is very popular, includes double cabin accommodation, meals (pacific cuisine) activities, on board, Kayak snorkeling ,island excursions, sunset cocktail
Cruise the pristine clear waters of the Bay of Islands, tasting local wines and food, experience anchorages in idyllic islands in a secluded bay. Gather your own seafood for dinner. Enjoy a luxury Eco cruise with emphasis on Marine wild life viewing often seeing dolphins and whales.
Take the helm and feel the power of your vessel at first hand.
Sailing charter tailored to days required.
- Transfers maybe arranged to sailing vessel from local airport for nominal fee
- Personalized friendly service
- Complementary sunset cocktail bottle of wine with dinner.
- Menus maybe arranged for personal dietary requirements.
- Meals serviced in TeVaka’s spacious saloon
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages included (Cocktails, local wines and beer available for purchase)
- Activities include snorkeling, fishing swimming, kayaking,
- Commentary on local culture and history
- View marine life (dolphins, whales penguins and seabirds).
- Hot showers and clean bathroom facilities
- All bedding and linen included
Exclusive Day Charters
- Departure by arrangement
- Morning and afternoon tea/coffee
- NZ wines /beer available on board for purchase
- Complimentary drink before lunch
- Non alcoholic beverage included
- Delicious fresh relaxing lunch made on board (dietary requirements arranged on request)
- Island stopover
- Snorkeling, kayaking swimming
- Sunset sail home
We will offer a competitive price for larger groups.
Day Sail (non exclusive)
Depart Russell 9.30am Paihia 10am to 4pm
Prices include all activities:
- Morning tea/coffee
- Light fresh lunch made on board (dietary requirement on request)
- Wine and alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Island stopover
- View local marine life
- Activities Snorkeling kayaking swimming nature walks
- Corporate gatherings
- Group team building incentives
- Bay of island Cultural cruises